1. We can not issue a Chinese motorcycle driver license for bike rentals.
2. You must have a valid international driver permit for motorcycles.
3. Bike rental is based in Kunming city(southwest China), Pick up and drop off in Kunming.
4. Riding a motorcycle is a risky game in China.
5. International Driver License is not 100% legal, however it works on most police checks on the road.
6. Worst situation is when your motorcycle hurts somebody, rider is responsible to take care of the injured.
7. Ride cautiously and avoid any accident is the golden rule.
8. If you care to have a trouble free holiday, We suggest you hire a guide to take care of the bikes, navigation, police checks and in case of an accident.
9. We can't warn you more to stop riding a motorcycle in China, but it is fun doing so...
What's included in rental cost:
Pannier Cases or bags
Chain Lubricate Oil
Basic Third Party Insurance
Each motorcycle rental requires USD500-USD1000 damage deposit